To avoid poultry from different types of pathogens mainly antibiotics are used in past, But now day’s antibiotics are replaced by organic acids as individual acid or blend of acids because they also have antimicrobial activity. The antimicrobial activity of organic acids is pH dependent.
- Reduces the pathogenic bacterial load.
- In the face of antibiotic resistance, new solutions are needed. Syrisol act as best alternative to antibiotic, this is called demedication.
- Controlling the health & digestive system of animals.
- It stimulates the beneficial flora and enzymes.
- Improves the hygiene of water and feed.
- Improves the immune system.
- Reduction of mortality.
- Improves FCR & DWG.
- Increase in weight gain.
Direction for use
0-1 to 0.2 ml per ltr of water
(Depending upon the quality of water)
- Keep in closely tight container. Protect against physical damage.
Store in cool, dry place away from extremes of temperature
1 x 5 ltr