Blended Phytogenic Feed Additive For Fly Control

Product Details

Phytocide-L is a unique and proven product to control the larvae of the housefly and other fly species in poultry housing. The poultry house is a complex ecological system where larvae grow and develop into adult flies. The unavoidable presence of manure means that these insects will never be fully eliminated. Only 15 to 20 percent of the fly population in poultry houses is adult flies, the other 80 percent is a silent army still in the larval stages.


Tylosin is a broad spectrum macrolide antibiotic, Like other macrolides, Tylosin has a bacteriostatic effect on susceptible organisms, caused by inhibition of protein synthesis through binding to the 50S subunit of the bacterial ribosome.

Mode of action

  • As a result of fewer flies, birds are healthier and more productive (weight gains and egg quality)
  • The easy, convenient application saves time & labor


  • Use in animal feed only
  • Not for human use
  • Not for medicinal use
  • Store in cool & dry place
  • Tightly close bag after partial use

Dosage & Administration

200 – 500 g/MT of feed

Or as recommended by veterinarian


25 kg bag